so it turns out that blueberry picking is the worst job ever. it's insanely boring. whenever you touch a bunch of blueberries about 8 earwigs crawl into your hand(: YUCK! it's pretty low pay too, but a lousy job is better than no job isn't it? after spending 6 hours picking blueberries, i'm pretty sure i will dream of them tonight.

I once picked Blueberries on an Organic farm in Washington . I was stranded there with no money and needed to raise some funds for a bus ticket home . I think I made about 25 bucks a day and after working for a week I had enough for a ticket home and then someone stole my wallet . I am still not a huge blueberry fan ;)
ReplyDeletethat's terrible! but you were payed way more then i am! at the most i think i've made 18 dollars in one day, it's usually around 10!
ReplyDelete